Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flutters





So last night I felt something in what I think was the lower left side of my uterus. I sent John a message saying "I'm pretty sure I'm feeling little butterflies!" His reply was, "What does that mean?" Sitting here today I've been feeling the butterflies again, but I still keep wondering if it's really the baby or just my hopeful imagination.

Christmas was very good. Santa brought John and I a new video camera for the arrival of Peanut and all the fun things to come with our little angel. We went to Lowes with some gift cards/Christmas money and purchased the rest of the blinds for our house. It's so much nicer to have the windows covered in the living room when I am home alone in the evenings. We also got a Babies R Us gift card which prompted some online browsing. I've found a few bedding sets I like for both genders.



I can't wait till the first week of Febuary so we know if we have a little Katelynn or Kaden! My next appointment is next Friday...can't wait to hear the little heartbeat again. So far it's been 156 and 155--some people say that means girl! I'm still convinced we'll be having a little boy. We will see soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment